- What did Jesus prophecy about the temple in response to the disciples adoration of it?
- What questions did this prompt from his disciples?
- How were the disciples instructed by Jesus to respond to the coming events?
- List the specific trouble that Jesus described would come before his return?
- Which of these things are evident in our world today?
- How should God’s people receive and respond to these warnings?
- From verses 27-28, what happens when Jesus, the Sone of Man, returns?
- Many Christians do not agree on the timeline of Jesus’ return but should recognize its certainty. How does it help me to know what Jesus revealed in these verses?
- What does it look like for me to “be always on watch” practically on a daily basis?
- What are the things of this world that I am tempted to worry about or fear? How can this passage help me battle those temptations?