2 Timothy 3 Bible Study Questions
- What character qualities will people exhibit in the last days according to Paul?
- What are the things people will love in verses 1-4?
- Why does Jesus deserve our love above all things?
- According to verse 5 how was Timothy to interact with the type of people that had an appearance of godliness but denied its power?
- What are ways worldly-minded people try to “worm” their way into households?
- How can followers of Christ be equipped to identify when interacting with people that appear godly but are anything but?
- What can we learn about God from the statement in vs. 9 that “their foolishness will be clear to all.”
8. What types of pressures and challenges was Timothy experiencing in his leadership and what did Paul command him to keep doing?
9. What can we learn about scripture from vs. 16-17?
- Which qualities do I see in myself from vs. 1-4?
- What qualities have been sanctified in my walk with Christ?
- Where might I be denying the work and power of the Holy Spirit in my life? How is God ready to help me with this?
- Why do I believe following Jesus is worth any persecution I may face in this life?
- What specific scriptures help me “remember” why I continue to pursue a life with Christ?