The Stonebrook Women’s Ministry exists to work with the church as a whole to accomplish Stonebrook’s overall mission, especially:
- To help women foster an authentic, life-giving, biblical walk with God.
- To help women cultivate biblically-ordered, kingdom-minded households.
- Strengthening of relationships for discipleship, friendship and support.
- Helping women grow in their God-given roles.
- Honest dialogs of what affects women today and how God works in the midst.
- Opportunities for the older women to teach younger women. (Titus 2:3-5)
- Opportunities for women to study the Word of God together.
- Opportunities for women to proclaim the gospel.
- Serve the church body and the community in the unique ways that women can serve. (1 Tim. 5)
Women’s ministry hosts a variety of events and studies throughout the ministry year, providing multiple opportunities for women to connect in friendship while growing in their faith. To get involved, contact us for more information