Luke 10:17-24 Study Questions:
- What were the 72 joyful yet astonished at during their mission and to whom did they give the glory?
- What do we learn about Jesus’s character in vs. 18-19?
- By what means are people given the power to overcome the enemy today?
- Why did Jesus say to rejoice over their names written in heaven rather than rejoicing that the spirits submitted to them?
- What did Jesus praise the Father for doing? Why was the Father pleased to do what He did?
- How is the Father revealed through His son Jesus?
- Why did Jesus say the disciples were blessed in vs. 23?
- What do I tend to root my joy in day to day living, and where is the best place to find my deepest joy?
- How can dependence on my own knowledge or wisdom make it difficult to understand and submit to God’s sovereign will?
- What privileges and blessings have I experienced being part of the family of Christ and being engaged in the work Christ calls believers to do?